Six years after Tremors first tunnelled its way into audiences’ affections, the original creative team returned for an equally edge-of-your-seat sequel that would pave the way for a long-running franchise by adding some new twists to everyone’s favourite slimy subterranean slitherers!
Earl Bassett (Fred Ward)’s celebrity after defeating the Graboid attack against the town of Perfection has proved short-lived, until he’s recruited by a Mexican oil company whose workers have found more than they bargained for under the soil. With the help of a scientist (Helen Shaver) and a new sidekick (Christopher Gartin) – not to mention the return of his gun-toting survivalist pal Burt Gummer (Michael Gross) – Earl is about to learn the Graboids have evolved and are deadlier than ever!
Reprising the same mix of nail-biting horror and rib-tickling humour that made the original film so beloved, Tremors 2: Aftershocks is back in a brand new 4K restoration that makes this creature feature pop like never before!
Tremors 2 Aftershocks will be released on Blu-ray, 4K and 4K Limited Edition on November 27, pre-order your copy today!
4K ULTRA HD BLU-RAY LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS
• New 4K restoration from the original negative by Arrow Films, approved by director S.S. Wilson
• 4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible)
• Original lossless 2.0 and 4.0 surround audio
• Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
• Brand new feature commentary by director/co-writer S.S. Wilson and co-producer Nancy Roberts
• Brand new feature commentary by Jonathan Melville, author of Seeking Perfection: The Unofficial Guide to Tremors
• Graboid Go Boom, a newly filmed interview with special effects designer Peter Chesney
• Critical Need-to-Know Information, a newly filmed interview with CG supervisor Phil Tippett
• The Making of Tremors 2, an on-set featurette with the cast and crew
• Trailers for Tremors and Tremors 2: Aftershocks
• Image gallery
• Illustrated perfect bound booklet featuring new writing by Jonathan Melville on the Tremors 2 scripts that never got made, and Dave Wain & Matty Budrewicz on the history of Universal’s DTV sequel division
• Double-sided fold-out poster featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Matt Frank
• Small fold-out poster featuring new Shrieker X-ray art by Matt Frank
• Limited Edition packaging featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Matt Frank